fgdfsd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lack of information with a topping of bad GMs

2 posters

Go down

lack of information with a topping of bad GMs Empty lack of information with a topping of bad GMs

Post  Pterror Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:28 am

The server was taken down night to the 8th of november(GMT), and all the information the players were left with was guesses and "people knowing the admin"'s rant >_> It would be really nice if we recieved at least a tiny bit of information from a source not claiming to know the owner.

If the owner/admin could inform his team/gms what was going on so that they could submit it on to the players, we would eliminate this problem...

a little thinker.
A Game Master is not a player that only knows how to use commands, but a person that understands the importance of an authority figure with both knowledge of the game and human interaction. Hence a GM should know basic english(preferably mothertongue or at least a college degree), be able to interact with the public in an apropriate way(for instance, not blowing a fuse if someone have a hard time understanding the GM) and most importantly know and value the fact that players use their spare time and energy on this server.
My impression of the GMs on this server so far has been that anyone that knows how to make an almost complete sentence and know how to make announces gets hired as a GM.

Pterror

Back to top Go down

lack of information with a topping of bad GMs Empty Re: lack of information with a topping of bad GMs

Post  Ninja Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:57 pm

The server got hack sooo there new chat and soon( don't know when) but server will be uo i0i

Ninja

Back to top Go down

lack of information with a topping of bad GMs Empty Re: lack of information with a topping of bad GMs

Post  Pterror Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:37 am

Ninja wrote:The server got hack sooo there new chat and soon( don't know when) but server will be uo i0i

The server got hacked, but that's no reason for the administration on this server to not share information about the server to the masses xD it doesen't require a lot of energy to log onto the forum and/or chat box to say: Hello everyone, the server got hacked and will be fixed. We assume that it will be up within x ammount of days/hours... I seriously doubt that the administration gives a crap about the players if they don't as much as try to tell us what happened in a form of a GM or admin talking to the players! I hope that no one as much as votes for this server before we get an answer to WHAT HAPPENED, and HOW LONG WILL THE FIX TAKE?

The administration on this server still needs to make an effort to impress me, as up to now they have massivly failed in my eyes.

Pterror

Back to top Go down

lack of information with a topping of bad GMs Empty ...

Post  xandra012 Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:48 pm

.hey,whos is Pterror anyway? Mad
.never knew what happend cause david told us to wait.... silent

xandra012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum