fgdfsd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application by MarkPenaranda

2 posters

Go down

GM application by MarkPenaranda Empty GM application by MarkPenaranda

Post  whabbie Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Name=mark penaranda
Age=17
Gender=male
Languages=English, and tagalog
Hours Available=24/7
Timezone*=GMT+8 Philippines
Any Other GM Experiance? (Y/N)=yes, i was able to GM (philippines flyff fun) since they wiped it out last year

Why should we hire you? I believe that I am competent with this kind of work, i know very well how to deal with people. And since I`m already familiar with this, I`m sure that i can be an asset in this game. I very well know the basics of this, and with that I`m sure, with my capabilities and being effective and efficient in my work, I can do all the supports needed and resolve all the issues that may occur.

whabbie

Back to top Go down

GM application by MarkPenaranda Empty yay google translate?

Post  Pterror Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:47 pm

The only player yet that have posted an almost flawless application! I'm quite impressed that this philippino(that's how he spelled it in the application) 17 year old boy was the one to break the streak of bad applications containing horribly bad english grammar.

however, your application turned for the worse as it, at least to me, looks like you have been using a translating program to write this...

Pterror

Back to top Go down