fgdfsd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want to be a gm..

fgdfsd :: Game :: In-Game

Go down

i want to be a gm.. Empty i want to be a gm..

Post  fuji Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:05 am

GM's of this server..i noticed that all of u are from different countries..and i am from the Phillipines..i like to be an admin here in able to help others and also you,GM's..like ths time,the server is down and players cannot log in due to the crashing of map..so the the players will be forced to change server..that is why,i would like to help in this server..i am always online and can be trusted 100%..i will help all the beginners in this server and i will not do such things,like giving of items to other players..i will just accompany ther paths in playing this pserver..just contact me if you like..my character name is fuji..just pm me..

fuji

Back to top Go down

i want to be a gm.. Empty My Application to be Admin

Post  HyperRav Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 pm

I am Rafal and I am 16 years old I speak quite good English well sometimes when i try something wrong mean's my finger slipped of a key on keyboard ^^;
The reason i want to be gm is I help all the times new players you can ask them like Pudding Shilde and others i am all times online and i think we should have Polish Gm because i could help new polish players or Czech
Republic, Letuevina, Russia because Polish its a bet similar to these languages.
I would make PvP events HnS LMS Speed Racing and all others.
I play Gpotato Flyff from v6-v7 to v16 I had there level 90-M Psy but they hacked him at v13 =( and I\ve made level lvl 79 Sta int build he is very good Elementor on pvp beats everyone [but not these who have 30k hp x-x]
So If you want me to be Admin/GM then um Vote For me Very Happy
See Ya In the game ^^

HyperRav

Back to top Go down

i want to be a gm.. Empty Rafal?

Post  xandra012 Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 pm

.rafal? you still active here? Mad

xandra012

Back to top Go down

i want to be a gm.. Empty Re: i want to be a gm..

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

fgdfsd :: Game :: In-Game

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum